Missouri Driver Improvement Program (DIP) Course
Missouri MSC Approved Driver Improvement Program (DIP)
Internet Online Defensive Driving, Driver Improvement, Traffic School Class
Missouri MSC Approved DIP Course Provider – Online Defensive Driving, Driver Improvement, Traffic School Class
Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR) Completion Form Automatically Sent to DOR!
Save the Ticket/Citation DL Points Cost PLUS Get the Auto/Car Insurance Discount
Missouri Driver Improvement DIP MSC Approved Class-
This course is really fun. You will see fun animated/Cartoon type video animation.
Traffic Citation Drivers License Points Removal and Insurance Discount Course All in One.
County List for Missouri Driver Improvement Programs | Courses
New Madrid County
St. Louis City
Ste. Genevieve County
Driver Improvement Program (DIP) Details:
DIP Program Online. Avoiding Point Assessment on Your Driver’s License: If you get charged with a moving violation in a county that has authorized the Fine Collection Center (FCC) to approve DIP, and you plead guilty and pay your fine and costs in full to the FCC, you will automatically be approved to attend an authorized Driver Improvement Program course. Avoid having points assessed on your Missouri driver’s license. However, this program is not available for a violation committed in a commercial motor vehicle or for any driver who has a commercial driver’s license (CDL) from Missouri or any other state. Attendance at DIP is not mandatory. If you choose to attend DIP, you must complete an approved DIP course within 60 days of your guilty plea.
Your Online Defensive Driving, Driver Improvement, Traffic School Class Program Completion will automatically be sent to the Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR)! The DOR Requires us to forward the completion of the online DIP certificate of completion and all you need to do is simply take the online course itself.
The DIP course or Motorcycle Rider Course you attend will need to know the following to provide proof of course completions to DOR:
1. Court Originator Number: MOOSCAFCC
2. Court Name: Fine Collection Center
3. Court Case Number: Your traffic citation number found at top of citation
4. Conviction Date: Can be obtained on Missouri Case.net by entering your citation number in the case number search field. When your case comes up on the screen, click on the case number block. This will bring up the case header screen. Under disposition you will see “guilty plea” if your guilty plea has been processed. If the disposition is guilty plea, check the disposition date. This is the conviction date you will need. If the disposition reads “not disposed” your guilty plea is still pending. This could be because FCC has not processed your payment yet. It could also be because FCC has received your payment but has not yet received the original ticket from the law enforcement agency. You can not take a DIP course before you have the date of your conviction to provide to the course. Remember, you have 60 days after the conviction date to complete the course. If you can’t access the Internet or need help call FCC at (877) 866-3926 to obtain the information you need.
You Also Get a Certificate for Safe Drivers Auto/Car Insurance Discounts. Defensive Driving, Driver Improvement Program for Auto Insurance Discounts.
The course also provides a certificate of completion which allows you to fax or mail to your car insurance company for a discount of up to 10% off your existing premiums in many cases. Email this page to a friend or ask your spouse to take this Driver Improvement Program (DIP) course online for a car insurance discount or an extra car/auto insurance policy discount.
MSC Approved Missouri Driver Improvement Program (DIP) Class Online Defensive Driving, Driver Improvement, Traffic School Class
Missouri Safety Center
Missouri Online Defensive Driving, Driver Improvement, Traffic School Class Driver Improvement Course Provider
DIP Class Locations List:
Missouri Safety Center
Northland Dependency Services
Cass County Sheriff’s Office – DIP
DIP of Central Missouri
Liberty Driving School
Central States Mental Health Consultants
Blue Springs, MO
Kansas City Community Center
Safety & Health Council of Western Missouri and Kansas
Kansas City, MO
St. Louis Safety Council
(314) 621-9200TROOP C:
Eastern Missouri Alternative Sentencing Services
St. Charles, St. Louis, Florissant, Troy, O’Fallon, MO
(636) 946-2815Franklin County Community Services, Inc
Union, Hillsboro, MO
(636) 583-5860St. Louis County Justice Services
St. Louis, MO
(314) 615-4770Community Services of MO, Inc.
St. Peters, Houston, St. Louis, O’Fallon, Des Peres, Olivett, Steelville, Rolla, Kennett, MO
(636) 441-9002Safety Council of Greater St. Louis
St. Louis, Creve Coeur, Festus, High Ridge, St. Charles, Hazelwood, Manchester, Sunset Hills, Hannibal, MO
(314) 621-9200Liberty Program, Inc
Hazelwood, Overland, St Louis, St Charles, MO
(314) 434-9441Comprehensive Court Services
St. Louis, MO
Bolivar Safety Academy
Tri County Services
(573) 471-0715Accredited Traffic Offender Services
(573) 471-7710Access Court Services
Cape Girardeau, Farmington, MO
(573) 339-7300 or (800) 955-8637 (Farmington)Able Court Services
Cape Girardeau, MO
(573) 332-0993Criminal Justice Services
Traffic Safety Awareness
Camdenton, Springfield, MO
(573) 317-0999or (888) 317-0999
None at this time.TROOP H:
St. Joseph Safety and Health Council
St. Joseph, MO
Missouri Cities that Allow FCC DIP Courses: