Parkville, Maryland Driver Improvement Program DIP Class
Maryland 4 Hour – 8 Hour Defensive Driving Course
Car/Auto Insurance Discount Defensive Driving Course
Parkville Maryland Traffic Court Driver Improvement for Speeding Citations and Traffic Tickets | Driver Points Removal and/or *Auto Car Insurance Discount Course
The Parkville, Maryland Driver Improvement Program (DIP) is a 4 hour
– 8 hour defensive driving course
that is intended to provide driver rehabilitation. You may have been assigned to the driver improvement program for one of the following reasons:
- You were referred by the Parkville
, Maryland District Court Judge for a traffic violation; ie; speeding ticket
- You were referred by an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) in the Office of Administrative Hearings (OAH);
- You accumulated 5, 6, or 7 points on your Maryland driving record;
- You were convicted or granted probation before judgment for a moving violation ticket while holding a provisional driver’s license.
If a Parkville court judge decides that you must attend a driver improvement program, you will receive a letter from the Maryland MVA approximately 4-6 weeks after your hearing date.
The Maryland State Police and Parkville Law Enforcement
officers have active aggressive driver campaigns, which primarily focuses enforcement on those drivers who exceed the speed limit, follow too closely, pass improperly, weave, fail to yield the right-of-way, run red lights and disregard other traffic signals and signs.
There are many benefits to a driver improvement course in Maryland. These include:
- Better defensive driving techniques – Learn how to detect and prevent driving hazards before they even begin with simple maneuvers that, when trained, you will be able to utilize immediately.
- Reduced car/auto insurance premium rates – Being a safe driver and maintaining a clear driving record may lower your car insurance premium
year by year. Plus, many providers offer discounts for completing a Maryland defensive driving course! Check with your auto insurance company to see if you are eligible for the discount.
- Complete a court-ordered requirement – When you accumulate 5-7 points
on your Maryland driver’s record on your license
, you will likely be required to complete a driver improvement course. While this course is not specifically approved by the state, you may ask your judge whether they will approve an online defensive driving course to meet your requirements. If they grant permission, then you can meet your court order for traffic school right from home! Parkville court judges and courts have approved our courses on a case by case basis. Just ask the court to allow you to take it online.
Pricing that You Can Afford – with Free Certificate Delivery by Mail. This Maryland online DIP course is backed by a money-back guarantee.
The Maryland Defensive Driving Class, Driver Improvement Program (DIP) is All Online
Parkville, Maryland Auto Car Insurance Discount Course
*You may take this course to fulfill the requirements of most US auto insurance companies to obtain a car insurance rate discount. Please check with your agent or insurance company to learn more. Most major insurance providers like Allstate, State Farm, Nationwide, Geico, Liberty Mutual and others, offer an average of 10% off your rate with completion of this course.